http://www.uchbd.com and all of its associated pages and websites. The link www.uchbd.com and
all such associated pages and websites are collectively referred to herein as the "Website."
The words "You" or "User" "Your" as used herein refer to all individuals accessing or using the Website for any reason.
By using the Website, You represent that you have read and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement, as well as any
the Services (as defined below).
and/or use the Service.
1. DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATIONS
"Account" means the account successfully opened by the User on the Company's Website by inserting
information such as name, age, sex, contact details, user name, password as required to be filled
in the webpage during the registration process and includes any further changes and additions to
the information from time to time.
"Customer" means any User who accesses the Website completes the registration according to clause .
"E-Health Packages" means the exclusive and customized health diagnostic packages being offered by the Company
and any such other packages which the Company may be introduced from time to time through web portal .
"Fee" means the price prescribed by the Company for the E- Health Packages/Services as notified on its Website from time to time.
"Home Service" means the facility provided by the Company to facilitate sample collection at the Customer's door step.
"Order ID" means the unique identification identity allotted to a Customer upon placing a request for booking the Services/E-Health Packages.
"Registration Process" means the entire process which a Customer/User undergoes while registering himself on the Website in accordance with clause 6.
"Services" means the services as mentioned in clause 3.2.
"User" means any person who accesses the Website.
In this Agreement, unless the context otherwise requires references to recitals, clauses and sub-clauses are to recitals,
clauses and sub-clauses of this Agreement; headings are inserted for ease of reference only and are not to be used to define,
interpret or limit any of the provisions of this Agreement; references to the singular number shall include references to the
plural number and vice versa; words denoting one gender include all genders; any reference in this Agreement to a statutory provision
includes that provision and any regulation made in pursuance thereof, as from time to time modified or re-enacted, whether before or
after the date of this Agreement; and any reference to a time limit in this Agreement means the time limit set out in the relevant clause
or sub-clause or such other time limit which may be mutually agreed by the parties in writing.
1. You, if an individual, must be 18 or above, or the legal age to form a binding contract in your jurisdiction
if that age is greater than 18 years of age, be a member or use the Website and Services. By using the Website and/or
the Services, You represent and warrant that You have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into these Terms
of Use and to abide by all of the terms and conditions set forth herein. You also represent and warrant to the Company
that You will use Website in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations.
1. The use of this Website entitles the User, whether a User or a Customer,
to avail certain services as provided in the following clauses ("Services") and
interpretation of the term "Services" shall be done accordingly depending upon the context.
2. The Users are entitled to the following Services:
1. If You have not completed the registration as per clause, You are entitled to view the snapshots
of various E-Health Packages or other offers being offered on the Website. i.e Home collection requests,
customer feedback form etc.
2. If You have completed the registration as per clause , on the payment of Fee, You are entitled:
1. to view the snapshots of various E-Health Packages or other offers being offered on the Website;
2. to book one or more E-Health Package/s or other offers;
3. to opt for Home Service (if available at that period of time) wherein the Company shall send its
representatives to your door step for the sample collection or You may visit the nearest centre
(at which the service is currently available) of the Company to give the sample. However, You shall have
to visit the designated test centers/ laboratories if the Company requires You to do so;
4. to receive email/sms/phone calls/letters which shall provide You with the Order ID, the E-Health
Package's details and the other details;
5. to receive the test reports within the suggested time.
3. The Services are non-transferable i.e. only the person on whose name
the E-Health Package is assigned at the time of booking will be eligible to
avail the Services at the lab or through home collection.
4. In case a booking is made before 4 pm on a business day, the Company shall
endeavour to give a confirmation call to the Customer on the same day and if it
is received after 4 pm, the Company shall endeavour to give a confirmation call
to the Customer the next business day.
5. The Customer is required to carry a photo-identification card,
a copy of the invoice and Order ID or the transaction number at the
time of visit to the Lab or when availing Home Service.
6. You are advised to go through the list of instructions/guidelines
that is provided by the Company on its Website detailing the dos and
don'ts before taking the various tests laid down in the E-Health Packages.
7. The Company may put further terms and conditions with every E-Health
Policy, the term and conditions put specifically with the E-Heath Package shall prevail.
4. RESTRICTIONS ON USE
1. You shall not use the Website in order to transmit, distribute,
store or destroy material, including without limitation content provided by the Company:
1. for any unlawful purpose or in violation of any applicable law, regulation, international law or
laws of any other country; or
2. in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade
secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the
privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, or
3. that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, abusive or is
offensive to users of the Website, such as content or messages that
promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; or
4. that is false or misleading; or
5. that harasses or advocates harassment of another person.
2. You are also prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website,
including, without limitation the following activities:
(a) accessing data not intended for You or
logging into a server or account which You are not authorized to access;
(b) attempting to probe,
scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures
without proper authorization;
(c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network,
including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to Website, overloading, "flooding",
"spamming", "mail bombing", "hacking" or "crashing"; or
(d) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part
of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security
may result in civil or criminal liability.
3. Specific Restrictions on Rights to Use: In addition to the above, You shall not:
1. modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Website and/or Services;
2. remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Website and/or Service;
3. use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of
the Website and/or Service or for crawling the Website and scraping content or to circumvent the technological
methods adopted by the Website to prevent such prohibited use;
4. reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Website and/or Service;
5. create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
6. create or transmit unwanted electronic communications such as "spam" to other users/customers
of the Website and/or Service or otherwise interfere with other User's or Customer's enjoyment of
the Website and/or Service;
7. submit any content or material that falsely express or imply that such content or
material is sponsored or endorsed by the Company or the Website;
8. transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature;
9. make use of the Website or Services to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords
or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including that are deemed threatening or obscene;
10. copy or store any content offered on the Website for other than Your own use;
11. take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion,
an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Company's IT infrastructure;
5. REMEDIES WITH THE COMPANY
1. You understand and agree that the Company or the Website may
review any content and in case the Company finds, in its sole discretion,
that the User violates any terms of this Agreement especially clause , the
Company and/or the Website reserves the right to take actions to prevent/control
such violation including without limitation, removing the offending communication
or content from the Website and/or terminating the membership of such violators and/or
blocking their use of the Website and/or Service.
2. The Company shall also be entitled to investigate
occurrences which may involve such violations and may and
take appropriate legal action, involve and cooperate with
law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users/Customers who are involved in such violations.
6. REGISTRATION PROCESS
1. The User to be entitled to avail the Services shall have to complete the
registration process ("Registration Process") as provided below:
1. The Registration Process involves the creating of a valid personal mobile no.
2. Registration is mandatory for the Customers and requires them to provide certain basic
information about themselves such as name, age, sex, email address, billing address,
collection address, zip/postal code and phone number and accordingly create an Account.
2. Only after completing the Registration Process, the Users become Customers and become entitled to
avail the Services as mentioned in the Clause, subject to payment of the Fee.
3. The Website may provide the facility of 'masking' which allows You to hide or
keep confidential or not to fill any information except the information which
are considered mandatory by the Company and which will indicated by asterisks.
The Company further reserved the right to seek further information, even though
masked by You, if in its sole view such information is necessary.
4. The Customers understand and agree that the Company may screen and verify
the information provided by the Customer/User and at its sole discretion,
increase the amount or number of information for the Registration Process
and may ask for further information even after Registration Process.
The Company may in its sole discretion, close the Account, if any information
provided is found to be false or the information provided is not sufficient.
1. The Company shall endeavour to provide the Customer with
facilities/gateways to pay the Fee through credit cards (American Express,
Visa and Mastercard), debit cards,Internet banking and mobile banking.
2. It is understood and agreed by the User/Customer that the Services shall only
commence after realization of money in the accounts of the Company incase online payment is being opted for by them.
3. It is understood and agreed by the User/Customer that payment mechanisms may be governed by separate/additional
4. The Company reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for
a product/package that is listed at an incorrect price. This shall be regardless
of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been levied via credit card.
In the event the payment has been processed by the Company, the same shall be
credited to your credit card account within 7-14 working days and duly notified
to you by email. Once the order has been placed and in case You wish to cancel/modify
the same You may do so subject to cancellation/modification charges as prescribed.
5. It is understood and agreed by the User/Customer that payment mechanisms may be governed
by separate agreements between the third parties who provide facilities for such payment mechanism and the Company.
6. It is understood and agreed by the User/Customer that in no event whatsoever, the Company
shall take any responsibility or liability for malfunctioning or defect in any payment procedure.
Payment of the Price shall be the sole responsibility of the User/Customer.
7. The Company reserves the right to charge listing fees for certain listings, as well
as transaction fees based on certain completed transactions using the Services through
the Website or any other fee. The Company further reserves the right to alter any and
all fees from time to time, without notice.
8. The User/Customer may be liable to pay all applicable charges, fees,
duties, taxes, levies and assessments for availing the Services through
the Website. Further, the Company reserves the right of change the Fees upon
its sole discretion without any prior notice to the Customers/Users.
1. The Company shall endeavour to release the test report/s
to the Customer if so opted for by him/her within [seven] working days,
unless it is required otherwise. Please allow the minimum time required
for processing as specified for the test. Time taken during transit/shipping
in case it is delivered by courier is extra to the processing time displayed
on the site. Delivery shall be made in the course of the day, and the Customer
agrees to refrain from requesting for deliveries at very early or late hours of the day.
All attempts will be made to deliver on the preferred date of delivery but the Company will
not be held liable if the delivery does not take place on that day. If the customer has made
partial payment against the desired services to be availed, in such circumstances, the company
may not be able to release the test reports due administrative/technical reasons.
2. WE DO NOT DELIVER DURING PUBLIC HOLIDAYS IN BANGLADESH.
3. The Customer/s may also collect the reports by hand during working hours on
the date mentioned on the receipt from the designated collection centre/branch of the Company.
4. The test reports may also be displayed on the Website within the prescribed period and You may
track the same by entering your Order ID.